10) There’s never a line for the Ladies’ Room. Like, ever.
9) Clearly, your easy access to the facilities more than makes up for your 87-cents-on-the-dollar salary differential.
8) Dudes over age 30 spot you points for being able to write code and possess ovaries at the same time.
7) Those Over-30 dudes are likely to be so impressed, they’ll hit on you – but they’re very used to hearing the word “no”.
6) Pizza and Red Bull know no gender.
5) Chicks also look great in hoodies, board shorts and flip-flops.
4) You improve the ambient scent of the work area by a factor of 20%.
3) Your colleagues avoid you three or four days a month out of fear – a great time to catch up on code debt.
2) Pair programming is tons more fun when your programming partner is utterly terrified you’ll go off on him at the slightest provocation.
1) Your boss’s offensive comment on your performance review to “stand back and let others shine” is now a meme.